Civil engineers are an integral part of the society and are of great demand as they build the world to live. Without them, we would have no roads, airports, buildings, dams, harbours etc. Whatever you build it should be with quality as high-quality outcome is important for many reasons mainly customer satisfaction. In order to enhance customer satisfaction during a construction project, the project must meet the expected quality. This expected quality can be ensured through Quality management and its integral parts Quality assurance and Quality control.
- NDT Introduction 00:12:00
- Rebound Hammer 00:26:00
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test 00:19:00
- Pull Off Test 00:15:00
- Half Cell Potentiometer 00:16:00
- Resistivity Meter 00:14:00
- Pile Integrity Test 00:14:00